Sunday, July 29, 2007

I'm terrible at keeping up with blogs

I don't know if its because i'm such a perfectionist, or if I'm just silly and want to keep things separate (i.e. there's stuff my mom cares about that my friends dont, etc) or what but I've ended up with a big yucky hodgepodge of blogs , alums and trip reports, most of them only half done, and it makes me sad. But what are you gonna do. I'm going to try to enter a trip report from our recent trip to Iceland with a few highlight pictures, and I will also post a link to a shutterfly album with more pictures.

1 comment:

Chester said...

So...

I guess you're still in Iceland?

The sun never went down so you aren't aware that it's now well past day two?

It's very strange that people grow up and become people, I remember when your niece was born!